Start by browsing the relevant documentation to see if you can find an answer to your question.
There is a Renjin tag on StackOverflow.com.
BeDataDriven provides commercial support for Renjin. For example:
- R and Renjin training (remote or in-house);
- Custom development on Renjin to improve performance of a specific use case;
- Ensuring that Renjin will run a specific CRAN/Bioconductor package;
- Custom development of solutions or integrations built using Renjin;
- R(enjin)-as-a-Service: deploy and scale R applications in the cloud;
If interested, please contact us by email at .